You have 30 days to return unwanted items. Find step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on “my orders & returns” in my account.
- Select the order you are returning.
- Select the reason. If you wish to return more than one product choose “other” and explain each reason.
- Pack the parcel and place the free return label which you will receive by e-mail after a few days.
- Make sure to cover up or remove the original delivery barcode on the box.
- Go to the closest UPS access point to leave the parcel and make sure to keep the proof of delivery. *
- Refunds will be processed in 14 business days.
Click here for your order return form.
*Make sure that your return doesn’t exceed the maximum size allowed for an access point service. This option is available only for packages less than 20kg with up to 97cm in length and a total size of 300cm (length and circumference combined). If the package exceeds these dimensions you can contact UPS at +44 (0) 3457 877 877 to arrange a pick up directly at home.